About Omega Media
Omega Media is an SEO, ORM and web development consultancy based in Oslo, Norway. We work with innovative technology and consumer oriented products.
Omega Media was established in 2004 and is headed by Erling Løken Andersen. Erling is a lawyer (LL.M.) from the University of Oslo and an Art Director graduate from Westerdals School of Communication. Erling has worked professionally with the internet since 1999 and co-founded of Biip.no, which was sold to Egmont and TV2 for 12m USD in 2008.
Since its humble origins in 2004, Omega Media has worked for international brands such as Warner Bros., Coca-Cola, McDonald’s, Sony Playstation and Procter&Gamble. Today Omega Media has seven employees in Norway and four employees in Ukraine.
Services delivered by Omega Media includes:
- Digital strategy and analysis
- Web development, primarily based on WordPress, WooCommerce and Magento
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM/Adwords)
- Online Reputation Management (ORM)
- Mobile app development for iOS and Android