Kom i kontakt med en av våre konsulenter – benytt kontaktskjemaet nedenfor.
Statement of no warranties
The website for Omega Media is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. As such, Omega Media makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, Omega Media does not warrant that:
- this website (www.omegamedia.no) will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
No information on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, professional advice of any kind. As such, you take full responsibility for the information.
Limitations of liability
Omega Media will not be liable in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct or indirect loss;
- special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit liability in respect of any:
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Omega Media; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Omega Media to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not accept this, you must not use this website.
Other parties to this disclaimer
By using the website of Omega Media, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Omega Media’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer. This dislaimer is in its entirety governed by Norwegian Law.